On Point Chiropractic provides natural and effective pain relief solutions so you don’t miss out on doing the things you enjoy in life.
Our goal goes well beyond pain, to allow you to explore the world through unrestricted movement.
"Being on point is when you’re able to do the things you want to do at a moment's notice with confidence and ease.” -Dr. Mark A Konopka
Dr. Mark knows what it takes to overcome sports injuries and pain. Being a long-time chiropractic patient himself, he’s experienced the benefits of chiropractic treatment first-hand.
His unique, whole-body approach helps people find permanent relief from issues such as chronic pain, neck pain, low back pain, headaches, rotator cuff injuries, knee pain, hip pain, foot pain and arm pain.
Dr. Mark's hobbies include weight lifting, hiking, trail running, snowboarding, golfing, backpacking, camping, archery, fishing, reading, playing with his two pups Nala and Yoda, and anything that involves exploring the great outdoors with his wife Christina.
- Certificate in Acupuncture
- Functional & Kinetic Treatment with Rehab (FAKTR)
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Certified
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Rock Tape Performance Movement Techniques
- Weight Room Safety Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach
- American Chiropractic Association
- Connecticut Chiropractic Association
- Forward Thinking Chiropractic Association
- Board of Directors Stratford Visiting Nursing Association